In what is becoming an egregious pattern, YouTube on Wednesday banned yet another conservative commentator from the platform: Dan Bongino.
YouTube claims he attempted to circumvent a previous suspension when the Fox News host uploaded a video to his main channel while his secondary channel was suspended for violating the platform’s misinformation policy.
“When a channel receives a strike, it is against our Terms of Service to post content or use another channel to circumvent the suspension,” a YouTube spokesperson told The Hill.
Both of Bongino’s channels have been terminated and he will not be able to create a new one in the future, the platform said.
However, in a video posted earlier this week, Bongino said he was already planning on leaving the platform.
When asked about the ban, Bongino told Human Events News: “YouTube is claiming we ‘tried to evade suspension.’ Really? How? By posting a final video LITERALLY titled ‘Why I’m Leaving YouTube?’”