No recent image

A new Israeli study involving 270 vaccinated medical workers showed that even a fourth shot, a second booster, is not very effective in stopping covid infections. According to Dr. Gili Regev-Yochay, the director of the group leading the study, “Despite increased antibody levels, the fourth vaccine only offers a partial defense against the virus.”Similar data regarding vaccine limitations is also available in the United Kingdom. A recent report from their Health Security Agency reviewed hospitalizations from December 20, 2021through January 16, 2022. In that period, only 26% of those COVID-19 patients, 18 years of age and older, were unvaccinated. In addition, among the remaining 74% of hospitalized patients, most were “triple vaccinated.”With vaccines offering only a “partial defense” against the virus and millions of people in this country and globally are still becoming infected, what is the answer? If the virus is everywhere, swirling around in the air and inhabiting the mouths and noses of people worldwide, how can any individual be protected from its consequences?One potential answer for people is to eat right, exercise and live a healthy lifestyle. People should make healthy decisions and take care of their bodies, enjoy the great outdoors, and get plenty of sunlight. These old-fashioned health recommendations are as applicable during this pandemic as ever.Multiple studies have identified a connection between obesity and COVID-19. Overweight individuals are more susceptible to harmful effects of the virus and the lingering impact of …

The post Vaccines vs. Living a Healthy Life appeared first on Populist Press ©2022.