• 9:02 pm
  • Wednesday
  • July 6, 2022

Yikes! Nancy Pelosi Flashes Major Cleavage at Italian Beach Resort Owned by Andrea Bocelli

*Yikes*

82-year-old Nancy Pelosi strutted down the beach at an Italian resort owned by opera singer Andrea Bocelli showing major cleavage.

The New York Post obtained the photos of the Democrat Speaker of the House and her husband, Paul Pelosi hanging out (literally) at the Alpemare Beach Club.

Paul Pelosi was arrested in May for drunk driving but he’s above the law so he’s enjoying a vacation in Italy.

Californians are being crushed by $6+ a gallon gas while Pelosi is rubbing elbows with celebrities on an exclusive, ritzy beach in Italy.

The New York Post reported:

A little more than a month after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, was busted for DUI in California — leaving him facing jail time — the multimillionaire couple was spotted at a ritzy resort on the Italian seaside owned by legendary tenor Andrea Bocelli.

The Post exclusively obtained photos of the couple — Nancy dressed in all white with Paul clad in dark shorts and shirt — hanging with Bocelli, his wife, Veronica Berti, and others at the Alpemare Beach Club.

The California Democrat was also pictured in animated conversation with a group including Bocelli and Berti inside one of the sumptuously outfitted tents on the beach.

Reports from insiders said most patrons didn’t recognize Pelosi and kept asking the lifeguards who she was.

The resort, so exclusive that rates for personal cabins are only available by emailed request, is nestled between the beach and the mountains in Forte dei Marmi, about 60 miles west of Florence.

Pelosi Vita: Speaker, DUI hubby cavort at Italian resort owned by Andrea Bocelli https://t.co/nEStYf4Iu7 pic.twitter.com/zb1XkFEiq3

— New York Post (@nypost) July 5, 2022

The post Yikes! Nancy Pelosi Flashes Major Cleavage at Italian Beach Resort Owned by Andrea Bocelli appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

The Juul E-Cigarette Saga Continues, FDA Suspends Ban While Company Appeals

Last Month the Biden administration issued a ban on the popular Juul e-cigarette, but a court decision quickly halted the decision, and now the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has temporarily lifted that ban. 

The saga continues for the company, which faces bankruptcy in light of the ban rooted in fear of teenage tobacco use. The administration had taken aim at the tobacco industry with a ban on menthol cigarettes and the popular e-cigarettes as part of Biden’s “moon shot” push to eliminate cancer. 

This same administration provides crack pipes in safe smoking kits nationwide to illegal drug users.

On Tuesday, the FDA issued an administrative stay on the order it issued last month for vaping company Juul to pull its e-cigarettes from the market.

The FDA said on Twitter that the stay temporarily suspends the marketing denial order while conducting a further review. However, it noted that it would not rescind it.

On July 5, 2022, FDA administratively stayed the marketing denial order. The agency has determined that there are scientific issues unique to the JUUL application that warrant additional review. (1/3) https://t.co/DHDsFNVe1l

— FDA Tobacco (@FDATobacco) July 5, 2022

The agency issued the initial order banning Juul sales on June 23. A day later, a federal appeals court temporarily blocked the government ban.

To stay on the market, companies must show that their e-cigarettes benefit public health. That means showing that adult smokers who use them are likely to quit or reduce their smoking, while teens are unlikely to get hooked on them.

The FDA initially said Juul’s application left regulators with important questions and didn’t include enough information to evaluate potential health risks. Juul, however, said it had submitted enough information and data to address all concerns by the agency.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit granted Juul’s request for a hold while the court reviewed the case.

On Tuesday, the FDA said it has determined “there are scientific issues unique to the Juul application that warrant additional review.”

The post The Juul E-Cigarette Saga Continues, FDA Suspends Ban While Company Appeals appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

Georgia Dem Sen. Rafael Warnock Embroiled In Campaign Finance Scandal

Though much of the media has focused on past personal issues and failings of Herschel Walker, the Republican nominee for a U.S. Senate seat in Georgia, little attention has been paid by the same outlets to his opponent, Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock.

Despite the fact that the incumbent has a history of allegations of domestic violence and allowing abuse at a church camp, he has nevertheless largely avoided any serious scrutiny.

However, a new Warnock scandal has come to light and it is substantial enough that even POLITICO is reporting it.

The outlet notes that Warnock may have used campaign funds to battle back against a lawsuit pertaining to an issue that surfaced in 2019 before he was elected:

Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) used campaign money to cover legal expenses for a lawsuit relating to his time as a church minister — transactions that raise questions about whether the spending runs afoul of federal rules governing personal use of campaign funds.

The case, first filed in 2019 by Atlanta resident Melvin Robertson, involved baffling and seemingly baseless allegations against Warnock that date back to 2005 when he was a pastor. It was dismissed by a federal district court judge in Georgia without any of the defendants being served.

But Robertson refiled a similar lawsuit in April 2021, outlining the same allegations against Warnock while also suing Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he has long served as senior pastor, and other public figures.

This time, Warnock was serving in the Senate. And he enlisted his campaign attorneys from Elias Law Group to represent him in the case, along with an Atlanta firm, Krevolin & Horst, which assisted ELG.

According to the report, it is a violation of the law to use campaign funds to fight a lawsuit that does not stem from one’s candidacy or from holding office.

Since the first lawsuit was filed in 2019 prior to Warnock even running for his current Senate seat, and the later suit in 2021 did not have any relationship with Warnock’s Senate service (the allegations are from the 2005-2008 timeframe), paying the ELG appears to be against the law.

Rafael Warnock allegedly used campaign funds for trial https://t.co/5CK9leuYIe

— GreeleyTribune.Net (@Greeley_Tribune) July 6, 2022

“As the report notes, the excuses for using the funds don’t add up. Past examples offered by Warnock to justify the expense all occurred while the cited politician was in office. That’s not the case for the Georgia senator, and he is attempting to stretch the standard far beyond how it has been applied in the past,” as Red State’s Bonchie noted.

“Now, will anything happen to Warnock? I wouldn’t hold your breath. Campaign finance laws are taken very seriously when a Republican is involved. When it’s a Democrat, violations are either ignored or result in a civil settlement,” he added.

As for Walker, who is backed by both former President Donald Trump and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), responded with fury last month to reports that suggested he was a delinquent father to one of his sons.

The Daily Beast reported that Walker fathered a son 10 years ago and was ordered by a court to provide child support. The same outlet then reported that Walker had another son who was not widely known.

For his part, Walker denied that latter allegation.

“I have four children. Three sons and a daughter. They’re not ‘undisclosed’ — they’re my kids,” Walker told The Daily Wire.

“I support them all and love them all,” he added. “I’ve never denied my children, I confirmed this when I was appointed to the President’s Council on Sports Fitness and Nutrition, I just chose not to use them as props to win a political campaign.

“What parent would want their child involved in the garbage, gutter politics like this?” the former NFL great and Heisman Trophy winner added.

“Saying I hide my children because I don’t discuss them with reporters to win a campaign? That’s outrageous,” Walker added in his statement. “I can take the heat, that’s politics — but leave my kids alone.”

The post Georgia Dem Sen. Rafael Warnock Embroiled In Campaign Finance Scandal appeared first on Conservative Brief.

Officials Reveal How Highland Park Shooter Was Able To Buy Guns Despite ‘Red Flag’ Laws

Officials are still trying to piece together how a young man with a troubled past and a history of having weapons taken away by police still managed to buy the high-powered rifle he used to murder seven people and wound at least 30 others who were watching an Independence Day parade in a Chicago suburb.

Just the News reports:

The police visited the shooter’s home in 2019 and seized weapons, but the shooter was still able to later purchase a semiautomatic weapon he used in the mass shooting.

According to local media reports, the weapon used was a “high-powered” AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle that Robert E. Crimo III, the suspect, legally purchased in Illinois outside of Highland Park.

The Highland Park ordinance that banned semiautomatic weapons like AR-15s was formally adopted in 2013. The Supreme Court upheld the ban in 2015.

On Tuesday, Highland Park Mayor Nancy Rotering said that Crimo was in violation of the local ordinance after he brought the rifle into the city; it should be noted that the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act President Joe Biden recently signed does not ban the sale of such semiautomatic rifles.

According to reports, Crimo had prior contact with police before he allegedly carried out the shooting, but so far, law enforcement officials are not providing any details.

NPR reported that the alleged shooter also posted violent videos to various social media accounts; since the shooting, however, the videos have been removed.

The state’s red flag law was passed in order to establish a process to remove firearms from those deemed to be a danger to themselves and/or others. But CBS News reported that the law is “rarely used, except in DuPage County.”

So, how was Crino able to buy a rifle? According to Fox News, his father helped him.

“The subject was under 21 and the application was sponsored by the subject’s father,” Illinois State Police said. “Therefore, at the time of FOID application review in January of 2020, there was insufficient basis to establish a clear and present danger and deny the FOID application.”

But his father, Bob Crimo, 58, knew that police had been called to their home twice earlier that same year because his son had threatened to kill himself and the rest of his family.

Fox News added:

In April 2019, an individual contacted the Highland Park Police Department a week after learning of Crimo’s attempted suicide, Lake County Major Crime Task Force spokesman Christopher Covelli said Tuesday. 

It was a delayed report, so police responded to the residence a week later and spoke with Crimo and his parents. Mental health professionals handled the matter with no further law enforcement action. 

In September of that same year, police responded to the Crimo residence after a family member reported that Crimo had a collection of knives and said he was “going to kill everyone,” Covelli said during a press conference.

Police responded and proceeded to confiscate 16 knives, a dagger and sword from his home, but since there was no probable cause to arrest, Crimo was not taken into custody. Also, there were no signed complaints against the young man by any of the alleged victims.

But Highland Park Police Department did, however, notify Illinois State Police about the second incident, though at the time, there was no information that he possessed any firearms or any rifles, said Covelli.

Illinois State Police “received a Clear and Present Danger report on the subject from the Highland Park Police Department,” the agency said in a press release.

“The report was related to threats the subject made against his family. There were no arrests made in the September 2019 incident and no one, including family, was willing to move forward on a complaint nor did they subsequently provide information on threats or mental health that would have allowed law enforcement to take additional action. Additionally, no Firearms Restraining Order was filed, nor any order of protection,” the report added.

The recently-passed gun control bill signed by President Biden incentivizes states that do not have one to pass a ‘red flag’ law, though the Illinois statute did not seem to function as designed, say critics.

The post Officials Reveal How Highland Park Shooter Was Able To Buy Guns Despite ‘Red Flag’ Laws appeared first on Conservative Brief.

Video: Carlos Santana Collapses Mid-Concert Due To ‘Serious Medical’ Issue

Last Updated on July 6, 2022

Guitar icon Carlson Santana collapsed onstage during a Michigan performance Tuesday night.

Between songs, Santana collapsed on stage and medical professionals were forced to rush the guitarist to a hospital.

The 74-year-old posted an update on his condition on Facebook just after midnight on Tuesday. “Just taking it easy. Forgot to eat and drink water so I dehydrated and passed out. Blessings and miracles to you all,” Santana said.

After Santana was taken off stage, an employee from the concert venue announced the show was over due to a “severe medical emergency.”

The rock star was introducing the song “Joy” just before his collapse. Alisa Zee, a spectator, told CNN that Santana seemed conscious and waved to the crowd while being led off stage by medical staff.

“He had just started a song that was about joy and love,” Zee explained. “He called for healing for the world. It was during that song that he collapsed.”

On Wednesday, an official statement was posted to Santana’s website with the title “Carlos Overcome with Heat Exhaustion and Dehydration.”

The statement reads:

Rock Legend Carlos Santana was over-taken by heat exhaustion and dehydration during a concert Tuesday (July 5) evening in Michigan. The guitar great was taken from his show at Pine Knob Music Theatre (formerly DTE Energy Music Theatre), an outdoor amphitheater in Clarkston, some 40 miles northwest of Detroit, Michigan. Carlos was taken to the emergency department at McLaren Clarkston for observation and is doing well, it was announced by Santana’s manager Michael Vrionis tonight. “The show for tomorrow July 6th at The Pavilion at Star Lake (formerly the S&T Bank Music Park) in Burgettstown, PA. will be postponed to a later date. More details to follow thru Live Nation,” Mr. Michael Vrionis added.

WATCH:

Video of the moment Carlos Santana collapsed onstage—very scary to see, hope he’s OK pic.twitter.com/YBztWqo0pO

— TrivWorks (@TrivWorks) July 6, 2022

COVID-19 vaccine skeptics voiced their concern over Santana’s health on Twitter.
There should be an investigation to determine if these dangerous Covid vaccines had anything to do with Carlos Santana‘s recent health scare,” one user commented.
Carlos Santana was just about to be doing a concert for the vaccinated only. To go you had to show proof of your vaccine. So sad that he refused to listen those of us that are good people that tried to warn everyone,” another individual posted on Twitter.
Stay tuned to National File for any updates.

RELATED: Biden Admin Agrees To Spend $3.2 Billion On Pfizer Vaccines

Damning Uvalde Shooting Details

A Uvalde police officer aimed his rifle at the Robb Elementary gunman before he entered the school but waited for a supervisor’s permission to open fire, according to a new report obtained Wednesday by the American-Statesman and KVUE-TV about the police response during the massacre that killed 19 children and two teachers.The officer did not […]

The post Damning Uvalde Shooting Details appeared first on Populist Press ©2022.

Desperate Democrat Candidate Posts Lewd Campaign Video

A young and energetic Democrat Rhode Island state senator named Tiara Mack, 28 is getting a lot of attention for her unique campaign video, which has gone viral and been covered by Fox News host- Tucker Carlson- who is advocating for Mack’s rise in politics to a national stage. According to her bio: Mack was […]

The post Desperate Democrat Candidate Posts Lewd Campaign Video appeared first on Populist Press ©2022.

Democrat Slams His Own Party – Announces He’ Leaving To Join GOP

Things are going badly for the Democratic Party. It’s all the fault of the top party leaders of course, and they don’t seem to care. They only want to push through their extremist Green New Deal which is why everything related to the economy is going to crap. Because of their reckless moves which are […]

The post Democrat Slams His Own Party – Announces He’ Leaving To Join GOP appeared first on Populist Press ©2022.

New York Times Warns of ‘Rise of the Far-Right Latina’

The New York Times on Wednesday published an article titled, “The Rise of the Far-Right Latina,” painting Rep. Mayra Flores’s (R., Texas) historic victory in what was once a solidly Democratic district as part of a trend of Hispanic women adopting fringe ideologies. 

Jennifer Medina, writing for the Times, argued that Flores’s affinity for Donald Trump, religiosity, support for strong borders, and traditional values place her in the “far-right” column. Medina compared Flores to two other Republican Latinas running in South Texas, Cassy Garcia and Monica De La Cruz, and claimed that they are in the same “far-right” mold as Flores due to their similar ideological bent and collaboration. 

South Texas, traditionally a cornerstone of Democratic support in the state, has shifted substantially to the right in recent elections. Flores last month won in a special election for Texas’s 34th Congressional District, a seat Democrats won by 14 points in 2020. Some analysts have argued the Democratic Party being out of step with Texas Hispanics on issues such as abortion and border security has caused the pivot toward Republicans in the region. 

“We went down the list of all my beliefs,” Starr County Republican Party chairwoman Claudia Alcazar told Politico in describing her decision to leave the Democratic Party. “And at the end I was like, ‘Oh my God, I am a Republican. I just didn’t know it.’”

The Times article provided quotes from Democratic strategists and lawmakers claiming that Flores’s victory was dumb luck for Republicans and that it “does not mean she represents mainstream Hispanic voters.”

The post New York Times Warns of ‘Rise of the Far-Right Latina’ appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.

%d bloggers like this: